Shrimp Pasta with Asparagus
- Pasta (Farfalle) â€“ or any other 1 Pound
- Shrimp â€“ 8 Ounces
- Asparagus Or Any Other Vegetable [Mushrooms?]â€“ 1 Pound
- Vegetable Stock â€“ Â½ Cup
- Italian Parsley â€“ 2 Tablespoons
- Hot Red Pepper Flakes â€“ 1/2 Teaspoon-
- Basil Leaves â€“ 10
- Olive Oil â€“ 5 Tablespoons
- Garlic â€“ 2 Cloves
- Parmesan Cheese â€“ 2 Tablespoons
- Salt â€“ To Taste
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until the pasta is cooked. This will take approximately 10 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cooking pan. Cook the garlic in it till its turns golden brown in color. Add the shrimps and saute for a couple of minutes. Empty the contents from the pan into a separate bowl.
- Add asparagus,[ or any vegetable on hand] vegetable stock, pepper flakes and salt to the pan. Bring the mixture to boiling and then simmer for a few minutes.
- Return the shrimp back to the pan. Also add the parsley and basil. Drain the pasta and add it to the pan.
- Heat over low flame till the pasta is completely covered in sauce.
- Remove the pasta from the pan and stir in the cheese. Serve immediately.
- Dinner is Ready! Enjoy!.
- Salaams To All.