A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly,
jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this ?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he'll be blind
permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted
his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED.... OR WHILE COOKING...!
Friends if u feel the information is important, Please pass this message to
all your near & dear ones.
P Save a tree. Use Less Papers. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary!!