Monday, September 20, 2010

Missing Husband!!!



Missing Husband
A woman went to police station to file a report for her missing husband:


Woman: I lost my husband

Inspector: What is his height

Woman: I never noticed

Inspector: Slim or healthy

Woman Not slim can be healthy

Inspector: Color of eyes
 
 Woman Never noticed
Inspector: Color of hair
Woman: Should be black

Inspector: What was he wearing

Woman: I don't remember exactly

Inspector: Was somebody with him ?????????

Woman: Yes my Labrador dog (Romeo), tied with a golden chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair, his left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes non veg food, we eat together, we jog together.
The woman started crying
Inspector:
Let's search for the dog first!!!!!!! !!!!!!

No comments: