Thursday, August 19, 2010

Missing Husband



Missing Husband!!!
A woman went to police station to file a report for her missing husband:


Woman: I lost my husband

Inspector: What is his height
 

Woman: I never noticed
 

Inspector: Slim or healthy
 

Woman Not slim can be healthy
 

Inspector: Color of eyes
 

Woman: Never noticed 
Inspector: Color of hair 
Woman: Should be black
 

Inspector: What was he wearing
 

Woman: I don't remember exactly
 

Inspector: Was somebody with him ????????? 

Woman: Yes my Labrador dog (Romeo), tied with a golden chain, height 30 inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair, his left foot thumb nail is slightly broken, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded with blue balls, he likes non veg food, we eat together, we jog together.
The woman started crying
Inspector:
 Let's search for the dog first!!!!!!! !!!!!!

No comments: